Internet Acronyms.

Internet acronyms are words that is simplified into an acronym. These acronyms are really common and you should have heard some of these. Some of these acronyms that use "8" are usually found on reddit and memes. You might see this a lot in an online game too. These acronyms are so useful if you want to type faster. But avoid using it too much, because some people don't like to read it, for example "gr8 b8 m8 ir8 8/8", sounds ridiculous right?

2

Too

4

For

ATM

At the moment

AF

As fuck

AFAIK

As far as I know

AFK

Away from keyboard

AKA

Also known as

ASAP

As soon as possible

BTW

By the way

BRB

Be right back

DIY

Do it yourself

EZ

Easy

FAQ

Frequently asked question

FTW

For the win / Fuck the world

FTFY

Fixed that for you

GR8

Great

GTFO

Get the fuck off

IDK

I don't know

IIRC

If I remember correctly

IMO

In my opinion

IRL

In real life

L8ER

Later

LMAO/LMFAO

Laughing my (fucking) ass off

LOL

Laughing out loud

M8

Mate

N/A

Not available

NOOB

Newbie

NSFW

Not safe for work

NVM

Never mind

OMG

Oh my god

OP (aka TS in indonesian forum)

Original Poster

OOT

Out of topic

REKT

Wrecked

ROFL

Rolling on the floor laughing

TBC

To be continued

TBH

To be honest

TFW

That feel when

TMW

That moment when

TIL

Today I learned

TL;DR

Too long, didn't read

W8

Wait

WTF

What the fuck
Next Older Post
-->